Acrylic backing is a durable commercial grade eco-friendly solution that is coated to your fabric back turning virtually any fabric into custom wallcovering. Acrylic backing can also be used to add stability to certain fabrics and increase resistance to seam slippage for upholstery.
AcrylicBac™ is our acrylic backing process that adds a durable commercial-grade, eco-friendly backing (or coating) onto virtually any fabric turning it into custom wallcovering. Acrylic backing can also be used to add strength and stability to certain fabrics and increase resistance to seam slippage for upholstery. For wallpaper, acrylic backing is a lower cost alternative to paper backing or nonwoven backing. Ideal for aiding wall upholstery and fabric wall panel applications.
- Create elegant fabric wallcoverings from virtually any fabric or material
- Coordinate upholstery, window treatments, pillows and many other accessories to your fabric wallcoverings
- Adds substance and body to fabric making installation easier and quicker
- Maintain original color, texture and quality of your material
- Lower cost alternative to PaperBac™
Guidelines for Use/Processing
- Installation adhesive should be applied directly to the wall, allowed to become tacky before adhering processed fabric to the wall.
- Materials processed with AcrylicBac™ must also be treated with a Stain Repellent at an additional cost.
- Material widths up to 62”
- Processing time is approximately 7- 10 days from in-work date to packing date.