CustomSeal WP™ is our proprietary process for applying an invisible stain repellant on wallpaper.
Your wallcovering is surface treated with our commercial grade stain repellant, which seals the wallpaper and forms a protective shield safeguarding it against water and many other liquid stains. This is not like Vinylizing for wallpaper, which adds a clear vinyl film.
- Seals the wallcovering to form a protective shield safeguarding against stains from water and most other liquids
- Transparent surface protection
- Can be used on many different types of quality wallcoverings
- Great for wallpapers used in bathrooms, kitchens and high humidity areas
- Retains the original quality of your wallpaper
- Lasts longer than untreated wallcovering
GUIDELINES FOR USE/PROCESSING OUR STAIN REPELLANT FOR FABRIC
- Cleaning Instructions:
- Clean up spills and stains right away. The longer soil and stains stay, the harder they are to remove
- Stain repellent finishes do not make materials waterproof
- Processing time is approximately 2 – 3 weeks from in-work date to packing date.