Your fabric is back coated with our commercial grade eco-friendly fire retardant solution, which has been engineered to impede a flame’s ability to penetrate into upholstered cushions.
- Lower cost alternative than back laminating with Fire Blocker
- Impedes a flame’s ability to penetrate into the upholstery cushion.
- Specifically designed to help comply with : NFPA 260A (cigarette ignition test), NFPA Class A (UBC - Class-1), UFAC, CAL.T.B. 117, CAL.T.B. 133, FAA 25.853, FMVSS 302, Boston fire codes and BIFMA regulations.
- Maintains the fabrics inherent breathability.
- Retain original quality of your material
- Lasts longer than untreated materials
- Environmentally friendly process
Guidelines for Use/Processing
- Check List
- Check with fire officials to determine code requirements.
- When placing your order, specify the applicable code and intended use.
- If written certification is required, request it when placing your order.
- Material widths up to 62”
- Processing time is approximately 7 – 10 days from in-work date to packing date.