Your fabric - surface laminated with a commercial heavy-duty clear matte vinyl film and back laminated with 1/16” impact absorbent foam.
- Create unique tabletop accessories from virtually any fabric or material
- Coordinate upholstery, wallcovering, pillows and many other accessories to your laminated fabric placemat
- Easy to maintain - wipe clean with mild detergent & water
- Retain original quality of your material
Guidelines for Use/Processing
- Placemats come in five shapes and are approximately 12” x 17” in size. Available in Octagon, Oval, Rectangle, Scalloped Oval and Fan shapes.
- You may also download a PDF on the Table as a handy reference.
- FREE sample offer - simply write, email or call for a free ready-made miniature placemat.
- Material Requirements
- Six (6) continuous yards of fabric are required for 24 placemats.
- 54” minimum fabric width
- For large quantities contact Customer Service for pricing and yardage requirements.
- Cleaning Instructions:To remove most stains from Vinylized fabric, use mild soap and water (always use sparingly). Do not soak laminated placemats. For tougher stains, use a mild cleanser such as Soft Scrub. Do not use wire brushes, steel wool or harsh abrasives of the type to clean kitchen utensils. Thoroughly dry laminated placemat surface after cleaning before stacking for storage.
- Processing time is approximately 4 – 6 weeks from in-work date to packing date.